General Information About Bethany College
The mission of Bethany College is to nurture and challenge individuals in their search for truth and meaning as they lead lives of faith, learning and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,355 Percent Admitted 79% Men Admitted 78% Women Admitted 80% Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 420 530 Math 420 530
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 24 English 17 24 Math 17 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 927 Native American 4 Asian 9 African American 52 Hispanic 22 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 878 Enrolled FullTime Graduates