General Information About Blue Ridge Community and Technical College
Blue Ridge Community and Technical College is dedicated to providing a diverse student population with collaborative programs and support services to improve the quality of life and promote economic development in its service area. Its quality academic programs are learner centered and focus on career entry, university transfer, developmental education, and workforce development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,677 Native American 19 Asian 57 African American 337 Hispanic 133 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,049 Enrolled FullTime Graduates