General Information About Bridgemont Community and Technical College
Build tomorrow’s leaders through excellence in teaching, learning, and service. Bridge the gap between today’s students and the workforce of tomorrow. Broaden the path to lifelong educational goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 47%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 912 Native American 9 Asian 6 African American 96 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 501 Enrolled FullTime Graduates