General Information About Clarksburg Beauty Academy and School of Massage Therapy
Our Mission is to become a solid partner committed to the teaching and advancement of each individual student. We commit to each student's future success by placing emphasis on technical and people skills, while preparing students to triumph in real life salon situations and to pass licensing exams. From recruitment to job placement and everything in between, we are committed to helping each student reach new heights and succeed in the beauty industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 44%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 107 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 8 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 107 Enrolled FullTime Graduates