General Information About Davis & Elkins College
To prepare and inspire students for success and for thoughtful engagement in the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,414 Percent Admitted 71% Men Admitted 66% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 380 490 Math 390 490 Writing 390 490
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 23 English 17 23 Math 16 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 755 Native American 6.0 Asian 4.0 African American 30.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 681 Enrolled FullTime Graduates