General Information About Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College
Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College is an open enrollment, comprehensive, state supported institution that provides, affordable post-secondary general education, workforce training and education, community education and service, and personal growth opportunities to citizens of its community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 806 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 16 Hispanic 595 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 247 Enrolled FullTime Graduates