General Information About Everest Institute-Cross Lanes
At Everest Institute-Cross Lanes, we offer career training for students to excel as professionals in their field of study. We offer several different programs ranging from electronics and computers to the medical field. Our students represent primarily West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky. Our campus is located in a suburb just outside the capital city of Charleston, W. Va. on Interstate 64.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 216 Percent Admitted 67% Men Admitted 66% Women Admitted 67% Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 958 Native American 3 Asian 0 African American 128 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 526 Enrolled FullTime Graduates