General Information About Huntington School of Beauty Culture-Main Campus
The overall mission of our institution is to provide prime education and training to our students, which will enable them to successfully pass their state board exam, obtain licensure and become successfully employed in the salon industry. The instructional staff possesses the skills required to provide necessary training, and we aspire to produce capable, productive stylists, estheticians and nail technicians that exhibit the determination, skills, ability and the desire to succeed in the salon environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 202 Native American 3 Asian 3 African American 15 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 129 Enrolled FullTime Graduates