General Information About James Rumsey Technical Institute
To enhance the quality of life through continual education for students of all ages thoughout our community by setting standards of excellence in technical and academic education as determined by business, industry, and government.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 172 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 17 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 144 Enrolled FullTime Graduates