General Information About John D Rockefeller IV Career Center
The mission of John D. Rockefeller IV Career Center is to prepare all students to be self-sufficient individuals for the purpose of employment or futher education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 21%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 17 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 20 Enrolled FullTime Graduates