General Information About Mountaineer Beauty College
To attract quality individuals and provide them quality education, help them graduate and pass their State Board Exam, and become gainfully employed in the fields of Cosmetology or Manicuring.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 82 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 51 Enrolled FullTime Graduates