General Information About New River Community and Technical College
New River Community and Technical College provides comprehensive, affordable, high quality post-secondary education, work-force training programs & services that are geographically or electronically accessible & that meet individual, business, & community needs of the diverse population in the College's region of responsibility.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,369 Native American 21 Asian 12 African American 220 Hispanic 27 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,790 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0