General Information About Valley College
Blue Ridge Community and Technical College is dedicated to providing a diverse student population with collaborative programs and support services to improve the quality of life and promote economic development in its service area. The quality academic programs are learner centered and focused on career entry, university transfer, adult basic education, and workforce development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 64 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 143 Native American 2 Asian 0 African American 28 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 66 Enrolled FullTime Graduates