General Information About Academy of Cosmetology
Academy of Cosmetology is committed to providing quality education and training in all phases of cosmetology. We provide a broad – based curriculum that prepares our students for licenses and equips our graduates with the necessary skills for entry-level employment in their profession. Through the combination of a professional faculty, personalized student support, and a modern, well-equipped facility, Academy of Cosmetology strives to foster pride, dignity and self-worth in its student body.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 86 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 9.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 52 Enrolled FullTime Graduates