General Information About Advanced Institute of Hair Design
Our mission is to strive for excellence in the art and science of Cosmetology by giving students the knowledge and skills to prepare them for the State licensing exam, to obtain gainful employment in the cosmetology industry and related fields, to instill a desire to achieve personal and professional goals, and to continually nurture our student's desire for knowledge.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 208 Percent Admitted 84% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 244 Native American 15 Asian 0 African American 7 Hispanic 10 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 133 Enrolled FullTime Graduates