General Information About Bryant and Stratton College-Milwaukee
Bryant & Stratton is a career college delivering outcomes based education and training through a flexible, contemporary curriculum in a personalized environment
This school is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,670 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,600
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,415 Native American 10 Asian 5 African American 1,288 Hispanic 56 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 253 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0