General Information About Carroll University
Mission Statement We will provide a superior educational opportunity for our students, one grounded in the liberal arts tradition and focused on career preparation and lifelong learning. We will demonstrate Christian values by our example. We shall succeed in our mission when our graduates are prepared for careers of their choice and lives of fulfillment, service and accomplishment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 3,370 Percent Admitted 69% Men Admitted 68% Women Admitted 70% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 26 English 20 25 Math 20 26 Writing 7 9
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,985 Native American 11 Asian 54 African American 74 Hispanic 132 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,655 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 95