General Information About Empire Beauty School-Milwaukee
As the leading group of cosmetology schools in the U.S., with over 100 schools in 22 states and 20,000 students currently enrolled and training annually for professional careers in the beauty industry, Empire Education Group continues to dedicate the company's time and resources to creating opportunities for people to improve their lives.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 350 Native American 2 Asian 4 African American 185 Hispanic 56 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 160 Enrolled FullTime Graduates