General Information About Gill-Tech Academy of Hair Design
Gill-Tech Academy of Hair Design was founded to provide a contemporary alternative to a basic Cosmetology/ Barbering education. Although schools in Wisconsin must follow the state's requirements for an education in Cosmetology, it is our mission to provide you with the extra knowledge and experience essential to effectively compete in the salons of the future.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 143 Native American 1 Asian 1 African American 6 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 126 Enrolled FullTime Graduates