General Information About Herzing University
The mission of Herzing College is to provide degree and diploma higher education programs of high quality that are designed to prepare a diverse student population to meet the needs of employers in technology, business, health care, design, and public safety. The career-oriented degree programs contain a complementary and integrated general education curriculum establisged to stimulate students' intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 377 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,267 Native American 26.0 Asian 81.0 African American 622.0 Hispanic 120.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,596 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 132