General Information About ITT Technical Institute
ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT/ESI") provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 125 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 80,000 students at its campuses in 38 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 200 Percent Admitted 42% Men Admitted 41% Women Admitted 44%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 423 Native American 4.0 Asian 16.0 African American 124.0 Hispanic 11.0