General Information About Kaplan College
Kaplan College is part of Kaplan Higher Education Corporation (KHE), a division of Kaplan, Inc., which has built a long and distinguished tradition as both an academic pioneer and career-maker since 1938. Kaplan serves 1 million students per year across the United States and abroad, including online programs through Kaplan University. Kaplan is a leading global provider of educational services for individuals, schools, and businesses. A subsidiary of The Washington Post Company, Kaplan had 2007 revenue of more than $2 billion.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,235 Native American 4 Asian 30 African American 879 Hispanic 40 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 479 Enrolled FullTime Graduates