General Information About Lakeside School of Massage Therapy
Lakeside School of Massage Therapy is committed to providing quality massage therapy training programs resulting in competent practitioners in the profession of massage therapy. The school provides an enviornment in which personal responsibility is stressed in areas of learning, teaching and ongoing professional development. Learning experiendces are based on the value of personal and professional integrity and respectful care of individuals in the learning enviornment, in the clinic, and in the community. Lakeside provides a variety of Eastern and Western approaches to health care delivery through academic offerings, professional affiliations and networking.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 173 Native American 2.0 Asian 2.0 African American 27.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 58 Enrolled FullTime Graduates