General Information About Milwaukee Career College
Milwaukee Career College has focused on one thing: providing a high-quality education in the Medical field that enables our graduates to acquire career skills that really work. Our efficient, career-focused training classes can develop your marketable skills in months, not years. For our students, Milwaukee Career College features flexible class hours in the morning, afternoon and evening to fit the schedules of busy individuals. MCC supports students throughout the learning process with personalized career advising and lifetime job placement assistance for graduates. MCC also sponsors local outreach activities so students can enrich their classroom experience by engaging with the community. Milwaukee Career College helps you to dream, achieve and succeed in Medical career training!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 427 Percent Admitted 66% Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 700 Native American 5.0 Asian 16.0 African American 441.0 Hispanic 27.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 249 Enrolled FullTime Graduates