General Information About Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
The Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design is a degree granting college where individuals discover and realize their creative potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 442 Percent Admitted 71% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 687 Native American 7.0 Asian 19.0 African American 33.0 Hispanic 50.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 680 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0