General Information About Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
The Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design is a degree granting college where individuals discover and realize their creative potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 442 Percent Admitted 71% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $26,224 Room & Board Charge $7,952 Books & Supplies Cost $1,890 Dorm Capacity 180
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 687 Native American 7 Asian 19 African American 33 Hispanic 50 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 680 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0