General Information About Milwaukee School of Engineering
MSOE provides a sustained interactive educational climate for students to become well-rounded, technologically experienced graduates and highly productive professionals and leaders.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Navy, Air Force)
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,126 Percent Admitted 67% Men Admitted 70% Women Admitted 58% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 525 635 Math 585 680
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 23 28 English 21 27 Math 25 29
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,763 Native American 12 Asian 90 African American 97 Hispanic 69 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,180 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 24