General Information About Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
We are a two-year technical college, serving northeast Wisconsin by providing education, training, and life-long learning opportunities for individuals and businesses leading to the development of a skilled workforce. Our customers stimulate the economic vitality of our district as a result of the application of skills and knowledge acquired through the completion of certificates, degrees, diplomas, and courses.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 13,586 Native American 425.0 Asian 300.0 African American 248.0 Hispanic 396.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,734 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0