General Information About Regency Beauty Institute-Madison
Establish Regency as the premier cosmetology institute in the central United States, while fostering a learning environment that leads to continuous growth in each member of the Regency community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 44 Percent Admitted 77% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 76% Full Time Retention Rate 47%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 138 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 67 Enrolled FullTime Graduates