General Information About Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College provides lifelong learning opportunities with an individualized focus for students and communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,076 Native American 29 Asian 28 African American 148 Hispanic 42 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 931 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0