General Information About State College of Beauty Culture Inc
The State College of Beauty Culture's intent, purpose and principal objectives are focused in two areas: 1. To provide and nuture a basic fundamental education where graduation and state licensure are the result. 2. To develop and enhance proficient, professional skills and knowledge necessary to achieve success to prepare graduates for careers in cosmetology arts and sciences.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 103 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 74 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 61 Enrolled FullTime Graduates