General Information About University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Through the discovery, dissemination and application of knowledge, UWSP stimulates intellectual growth, provides a liberal education, and prepares students for a diverse and sustainable world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 4,984 Percent Admitted 80% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 25 English 19 25 Math 20 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 10,709 Native American 71 Asian 232 African American 127 Hispanic 131 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 8,479 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 107