General Information About Casper College
With a mission of student success, Casper College provides educational opportunities to improve quality of life and sustainable community building and citizenship. The college is a premier public comprehensive two-year institution that provides academic transfer, vocational, continuing education and basic skills education for the citizens of Casper, Natrona County, the State of Wyoming and the World.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,758 Native American 39.0 Asian 33.0 African American 41.0 Hispanic 178.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,190 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0