General Information About Central Wyoming College
The mission of Central Wyoming College is to enhance the quality of life through innovation and excellence in education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,136 Room & Board Charge $3,735 Books & Supplies Cost $1,000 Dorm Capacity 240
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $1,079,659 Other Federal Grants $575,842 Scholarships & Fellowships $2,850,627 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $618,838 Average Grant Dollars Issued $227,549 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $1,425,314
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,232 Native American 405 Asian 25 African American 19 Hispanic 139 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 938 Enrolled FullTime Graduates