General Information About Sheridan College
Our Mission Creating student success and making a difference in our communities through educational leadership.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,997 Native American 122.0 Asian 50.0 African American 51.0 Hispanic 290.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,425 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0