Hack College Podcast Episode 31: All New!
Chris and Kelly are here this week introducing an all new format for the show. Shorter! More action! More beer! Let us know what you think!
Topics this week:
- In a segment called the “Rule of Thumb,” the guys blast through 4 stories:
- Social network for librarians hits the scene.
- Anthropology professors talks about the merits of YouTube.
- Survey Says: Only half of U.S. students are using eBooks.
- 3 Bucks for Brendan.
- AJ Vaynerchuk shotguns a beer in the new segment “…And Now for Someone Shotgunning a Beer!”
- The guys review the new Bud Light Lime side-by-side with Bud Light with a lime.
- Kelly recaps a post this week profiling Mint.com.
- In a segment called “Screw U,” Chris talks about the dangers of student checking plans after you graduate.
Music this week:
- “Date Game” by Christopher Wade
Sponsor this week: