Pack for a Blackout Thanksgiving – HackCollege Season 2 Episode 7
Just in time for turkey day. Save your mom the ironing job by packing your clothes in a way that prevents wrinkles. Then, scare the crap out of her by telling her that the average college student has had a black-out before. Plus, Kelly and Chris discuss how the government is buying $6.5 billion in student loans.Topics this week:
- Virginia Tech’s text message alert system failed during a false alarm
- A new website that gets you paid for getting good grades
- The Education Department buys up $6.5 billion in student loans
- Use “bundle wrapping” to keep your clothes from getting wrinkled in a suitcase
- What do 101 college students say when asked: Have you ever blacked out?
Sponsors this week: