Freshman Week on HackCollege
For many of you, the fall semester will begin soon and the nerves will set in after the high of move-in day wears off. To help you get through your Freshman year, we’ll be bringing you a variety of ways to make the most of your first year while maintaining the grades your parents expect from you.
While we’re setting up this week’s posts, take a little time to explore some of our previously published posts on Freshman life.
Tips for Freshmen
- 4 Freshman Tips You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Yet
- 4 Skills for Surviving Freshman Year
- 11 Tips for Incoming Freshman from a Senior
- Living with a Roommate 101
- Making The Best Of Living With Roommates
- Getting Along with Your Roommate
- How to Deal With A Disrespectful Roommate
- 5 Ways to Beat the Freshman Fifteen
- College Transitions: Avoiding the Freshman 15
- Exercise in College
- How to Meet People in College
- Shy People Can Make Friends in College Too
- College Transitions: How to Make New Friends in College
Write for Freshman Week
If you’ve got advice for incoming freshmen, we want to hear about it. Don’t let the fact that we’ve covered something previously discourage you; new perspectives are always welcome!
Send your post ideas via email to mark [at] hackcollege.com. (If you really want to get my attention, yell at me on Twitter.)
Image (edited): Patrick Giblin