General Information About Cortiva Institute-Tucson
Cortiva Institute is dedicated to providing our students with opportunities to challenge themselves to learn and grow academically, personally and professionally.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 251 Native American 1.0 Asian 1.0 African American 10.0 Hispanic 49.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 116 Enrolled FullTime Graduates