General Information About Scottsdale Community College
The mission of Scottsdale Community College is to create accessible, effective, and affordable environments for teaching and learning for the people of our communities in order that they may grow personally and become productive citizens in a changing and multicultural world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 17,343 Native American 756.0 Asian 534.0 African American 579.0 Hispanic 1,747.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,704 Enrolled FullTime Graduates