General Information About Crowleys Ridge Technical Institute
To provide a competently trained, educated, and retrainable workforce to support agriculture, business, health services, industry, and government.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 47%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 365 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 195.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 238 Enrolled FullTime Graduates