General Information About East Arkansas Community College
The mission of East Arkansas Community College is to enhance the quality of life for everyone within the EACC service community by providing opportunities for educational excellence, economic stimulation, and cultural enrichment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,207 Native American 5.0 Asian 19.0 African American 881.0 Hispanic 33.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 722 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0