General Information About Marsha Kay Beauty College
THE AIM OF EVERY TEACHER AT THE SCHOOL IS TO PROVIDE AN ATMOSPHERE THAT ENCOURAGES AND MOTIVATES EACH STUDENT IN A LEARNING EXPERIENCE.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 38 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 13 Enrolled FullTime Graduates