General Information About Ozarka College
Ozarka College provides life-changing experiences through education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,764 Native American 14.0 Asian 16.0 African American 7.0 Hispanic 17.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,029 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0