General Information About Alameda Beauty College
Alameda beauty college is committed to educating future cosmetologists to not only pass State Board but to be prepared to work in professional salons. We foster an educational environment that enables students to obtain a strong foundation in the principles of cosmetology and also in the business of working in and running a salon.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 69 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 237 Native American 1.0 Asian 18.0 African American 134.0 Hispanic 31.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 50 Enrolled FullTime Graduates