General Information About Berkeley City College
Our mission is to promote student success to provide our diverse community with educational opportunities, and to transform lives.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 27%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 11,103 Native American 82.0 Asian 1,906.0 African American 2,290.0 Hispanic 1,563.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,393 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0