General Information About Bridges Academy of Beauty
To offer training that prepares the successful student to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the licensing exams and to prepare graduates to seek and find employment in the beauty industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 27 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 24 Enrolled FullTime Graduates