General Information About California College of Vocational Careers
The central mission of InterCoast Colleges is to provide an educational career program designed to prepare students to succeed in the medical, legal and business industries by enabling them to meet the highest expectations of employers for entry level professions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 85 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 55.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 175 Enrolled FullTime Graduates