General Information About College of the Siskiyous
MISSION College of the Siskiyous will serve our community and any student who can benefit from an exceptional learning environment which is safe, attractive and promotes a passion for learning, cultural enrichment, and sense of belonging for all. The COS Foundation supports the mission and values of the College of the Siskiyous by fostering community relationships and raising funds to enhance exceptional learning environments.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 22%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,673 Native American 313.0 Asian 122.0 African American 209.0 Hispanic 506.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,045 Enrolled FullTime Graduates