General Information About Hacienda La Puente Adult Education
Hacienda La Puente Adult Ed. provides innovative student-centered learning opportunities and support services to a diverse population that enable individuals to achieve their goals as lifelong learners, productive workers and effective communicators.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,110 Native American 33.0 Asian 1,621.0 African American 243.0 Hispanic 2,417.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,626 Enrolled FullTime Graduates