General Information About Institute of Technology Inc
To produce employable graduates in their chosen fields of study by providing them with quality education, expert instruction, consistent communication, support, and discipline in a professional environment which will help them not only become employable upon graduation but will instill self-esteem and a desire for progressive growth for each choice they make in the future.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,138 Native American 26.0 Asian 160.0 African American 309.0 Hispanic 1,187.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,200 Enrolled FullTime Graduates